Joymac Training is a reliable and professional company that has been working within the Residential Care Home Environment for the past nine years. The company offers a service to train staff on your premises night or day and weekends, yes at night and weekends too, in a variety of mandatory and other health care associated courses.
- Patient Handling Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Persons at Risk of Abuse Training
- Fire Safety & Fire Marshall Training (including Evacuation Drills)
- Food Safety Level 1
- Food Safety Level 2 (Environmental Health Association of Ireland Licensed Trainer)
- Infection Control 1 & 2
- CPR & AED (American Heart Association/Irish Heart Foundation & PHECC)
- Basic Life Support (American Heart Association/Irish Heart Foundation & PHECC)
- Dementia Awareness & Managing Responsive Behaviours Training
- End of Life Care Training
- Medication Awareness Training
- Person Centred Care Training
- Personal & Pressure Care Training
- Prevention of Falls Training
- Nutrition & Fluids Training
(Joymac Training has teamed up with a professional Dysphagia Consultant Chef With 8 years’ experience in the field of Dysphagia. Currently an Executive Chef with a leading Care Home. Holistic nutritionist History. Nutricia Medical Dysphagia Consultant & Nualtra Dysphagia Consultant)
Our fully accredited Instructor/s would be delighted to meet with you to discuss your training requirements, or any other training needs you may wish to cover. Training can be tailored to your specific needs and all training is of the highest standard, certified and supporting documentation and handouts have stood the “test” of numerous HIQA Inspections. All staff attending training will complete a Sign in Sheet, Feedback Form and a Feed Back Summary of what they have learnt will also be supplied. There will be NO premium charges for night and weekend training.
Joymac Training welcomes all company and individual enquiries regarding the courses we offer.